Introducing Alumaclear Aluminum Clear Coat, the ultimate solution for protecting aluminum from corrosion and oxidation. Our spray-on clear coat ensures long-lasting results and is suitable for any aluminum surfaces. With a lifespan of 2-5 years, it provides exceptional durability under normal conditions.
Crafted to safeguard your aluminum wheels, boats, and all polished aluminum items, our clear coat guarantees unmatched protection. With just an 11 oz. can, you can easily and comprehensively preserve your valuable aluminum possessions. Invest in our clear coat for aluminum today and enjoy the benefits of a lasting, effective solution.
Alumaclear Aluminum Clear Coat Install tips:
- Clean Aluminum with Lacquer thinner and Bounty paper towels extremely well. Or wash with TCI-503HD and cold water high pressure washer and then dry off.
- Apply to wheel- 1 lite coat followed with a heavy coat before 1st coat dries. spinning wheel makes it easier. Having a smaller fan blowing on the wheel to dry it faster helps keep runs from starting. A spray can clip on trigger really works well also.
- Fuel tanks: Spray in sections. front, rear, between straps. No masking is necessary over spray will fall off rubber and can be wiped off stainless with lacquer thinner. Mask off painted areas if needed.
- If you get a milky look, it is to hot, humid and damp to apply at that time. wait till temp cools off.
- With a little practice you will see its not that hard to apply. Remove Alumaclear® with Lacquer thinner at any time.