** Will NOT work on the 2023 Tier4 Engine / Roxor HD **
Create a virtual dashboard for your vehicle using the completely redesigned AutoMeter DashLink II app. Easy OBDII plug and play installation makes for the fastest performance gauge installation available. DashLink enables you to take advantage of AutoMeter’s years of instrumentation and data acquisition expertise to transform your Apple iOS or Android enabled device into a customizable display and monitoring system.
AutoMeter DashLink II puts you in control - Monitor and data log engine and vehicle performance, fuel economy, and instantly read and clear troublesome check engine lights, all with the easy to use plug-n-play functionality of the DashLink II system.
The AutoMeter DashLink II is the most accurate and easiest to use vehicle display solution in the market!
AutoMeter - DashLink II Features:
- Display - Feature the gauges you want, where you want them on your favorite iOS or Android device
- Data Log - Record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data
- Peak Recall - Help keep your eyes on the road or track by using the built-in recall to view the maximum values at your convenience
- Skid Pad - Show lateral and accel/braking G's with min/max indicators
- Rainbow Track Map - Visualize your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track. Compare different laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap
- Inclinometer - Monitor the pitch and roll of your vehicle for off-road use
- Support for OBD-II diagnostics - Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Averages - Determine average fuel consumption, average vehicle speed, average boost pressure, or any other parameter monitored
- Trip Computer - Maintains stats for up to 5 trips