Are you running the new bad-ass Banks Monster-Ram for the 6.7L Cummins? Banks boost tubes are larger than the factory pipe and designed to work with the stock elbow or new Banks Monster-Ram (3.5" or 4") which will improve airflow, and allow the turbocharger to spool up faster. Banks hot and cold side tubes have up to 103% percent greater flow area than stock tubes. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, the tubes are mandrel bent and constant diameter. This allows for quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower. Our red powder-coat finish stops before the end of the tubes for better grip ensuring our 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots.
- Huge increase in size and flow over stock (3.5" vs 2.75")
- Stock Ram tubes are dented at the factory, bringing their diameter down to a tiny 2-1/4".
- Banks boost tubes are 3-1/2" constant diameter mandrel bent with larger radius bends.
- More air allows for more fuel which means more horsepower.
- Greater cooling capacity
- Lower EGTs
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Perfect fit and finish
- 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Combine with Banks 3.5" or 4" Monster Ram for maximum power
- Works with stock intercooler or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location
Banks Boost Tube Details:
Larger Diameter (Hot Side):
- Banks: 3.5 inch (103 percent greater flow area)
- Stock: 2.75 inch with dent
Larger Diameter (Cold Side):
- Banks: 3.5 inch (67 percent greater flow area)
- Stock: 2.75 inch
Banks hot side has 103% greater flow area than OEM hot side. Banks cold side has 67% greater flow area than OEM cold side. Better flowing intercooler tubes results in less boost pressure loss allowing for more air and fuel to be delivered to your engine resulting in maximum horsepower. Replace your stock 2-3/4" boost tubes with Banks' huge 3-1/2" OEM left and right side boost tubes. This kit is designed to work with the stock intercooler (or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location).