Banks Power introduces the new 5" Monster Exhaust System designed specifically for the Ram 2500/3500 6.7L MCSB (Mega-Cab Short Bed) pickup trucks.
The DPF-back exhaust system features constant-diameter 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing and a massive patented tip which virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF.
With the stock exhaust measuring a mere 4" compared to the Monster Exhaust's massive 5" outlet, the Banks system offers a 60% greater flow area than stock.
The Monster Exhaust boasts less backpressure than stock, leading to more power and increased fuel economy. Includes huge patented 6.5" x 7.5" ob-round slash-cut exhaust tip in high-temp Cerakote matte black with rolled edge.
Monster Exhaust System Details:
- Virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF
- Constant-diameter 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Less backpressure than stock
- Huge patented 6.5" x 7.5" ob-round slash-cut exhaust tip
- High-temp matte black painted stainless steel tip
- 1-year Limited Warranty
- Ob-Round Exhaust Tip Patent No. D558,111
Emissions Compliant: E.O. Not Required US Patent #5,581,111 S1