Sasquatch Rock On American Flag Bigfoot Decal - SOLID WHITE
Unit price/ per
This Vinyl Decal is a silhouette of Sasquatch giving the rock-on hand gesture while walking with an American Flag over his shoulder.
PLEASE NOTE: THE DECAL MEASURES AT APPROX: 7.8"w x 10.25"h
**If you are ordering 2 or more of decals, We can send one of them a reversed design. So in the end, one squatch is walking left and one is walking right. Please just let us know in your note during your purchases, or send us a message!**
Rock On Squatch is available in Gloss or Matte White
Material: vinyl - Oracle 970
which boasts a 10-year lifespan when applied correctly to a clean and smooth surface.
This decal is made of outdoor professional quality vinyl. It is removable, but not reusable.
Works well on – Walls, Glass, Plastic, Tile, Metal, Painted wood (after 3 months) and other smooth services.
Transfer tape/Application Mask will be on each decal ordered, for an easy transfer.
1. Clean the surface area where the decal will be applied with alcohol and water.
2. Adhere the extra strip of application mask on top of your decal, to establish the exact location.
3. Measure location to make sure decal is center and straight (measure from the actual decal, not the paper backing. It is not guaranteed that the paper will be straight).
4. Slowly remove the paper backing, starting with the top, while smoothing the decal side to side with a scraper or credit card.
5. Apply the decal to your surface and smooth (again) with a credit card.
6. Remove the application mask carefully. Some areas may need to be scraped down again.
**When placing the decal on a vehicle, try to place out of the way of the vehicle wipers. Wiper blade use over a decal can lift edges causing moisture to get underneath and lift/ruin your decal. You will be provided with these instructions in your package, and a small sample vinyl decal to practice the application with. *Absolutely NO POWER WASHING or high pressure washing over the decal once installed. This can also cause edges to lift and the moisture will ruin the adhesive under the decal. We are not responsible for the loss of decals that are personally installed.